Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Pre-Order For Month of November

-----------------Order now closed. Thanks ladies!----------------

Updated!
--------------Order extended till Sunday, 20/11/11 by 4pm------------
So cepat-cepat submit orders to those interested k :)

Ladies,

I know this is so sudden, but I'm currently taking orders for designer handbags (as usual) :D. There are still empty spots left, so if anyone is interested to order, do drop me an email okay? :) All inquiries and orders should arrive to me before Friday midnight, 18th Nov, 12midnight. Sorry for the short period of time to order. All items for the month of November will arrive by 22nd November, so you'll be expecting to get them one day after the arrival date.

Send me details of your preferred bags, I'll quote the price and you can confirm the order and make payment for the order(s).

You know where to get me ladies.

Email me at aida.ghaffar@gmail.com or thisissofashion@gmail.com

Have a wonderful Thursday

Xx

No comments: