Friday, March 19, 2010

Pre-Order: Fashion Forward Take Orders For Any Items Now!

Hello lovely ladies,

I have a big announcement to make here. Fashion Forward now officially take orders for almost everything, any brands that this country can offer. Yippie! The only reason I'm willing to do so is because I've received numerous emails wanting my help to get the items that are practically worth buying here in UK. InsyaAllah, I am more happy to help :)

There will be two types of items that can be ordered:

1) Straight from the store (if possible)
2) Online orders (valid for certain brands with e-store)


Some of the brands that provide online services:
Dorothy Perkins
Miss Selfridge
Accessorize
Longchamps
HARRODS
Clarks
River Island
Warehouse
GAP
Aldo


The brands that worth visiting the shops:
Whittard
ZARA
Massimo Dutti
H&M
Monsoon
Karen Millen
FCUK
Pumpkin Patch
Aldo


You name it! :)


So, don't wait any longer ladies (and gentlemen), email me for any inquiries or order.

p/s: I have another online business selling Tie Rack scarves for ladies wearing hijab. So, insyaAllah you can trust me in handling your items safe and sound :)


FF

No comments: