Sunday, August 12, 2012

Pre-Order for Month of August 2012


Hello Ladies and Salam Ramadhan..

For those who are still looking for the perfect bag for Hari Raya which the day is fast approaching & to those who don't mind to wait, I am now taking orders. 

There will two delivery dates:

16th August 2012 (Thursday - Collection only)
&
30th August 2012 (Collection and by post)

So send your inquiries and orders now as all orders will close by:
Wednesday, 15th August 2012, 12noon!


(1) Send me details of your preferred bags

(2) I'll quote the price
 
(3) Confirm the order and make payment for the order(s).

You know where to get me ladies, wink :D

For a quick info, I would suggest for you to email me at aida.ghaffar@gmail.com and I can provide my details so you'd be able to contact me directly through Whatsapp and bbm :)

Have a wonderful shopping everyone!

Xx

No comments: